Confessions Of A Serial Dater

Since 2000, which coincidently was the magical year my marriage ended, I've had the pleasure and in a lot of cases displeasure of dating a multitude of women spanning quite a few east coast (and one midwest) states. Those dates remain as memories forever etched in the dark annals of my mind. This is my forum for which I will share the best of those dates....These are the confessions of a serial dater.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Washington, DC, United States

Edward Bernays would dig me. Seasoned public relations strategist (10+ years in the game) who has practiced PR in multiple cities: Baltimore, Detroit, Chicago & DC. I'm an observationist and a soon to be card carrying member of the Twitterati. I love comfortable silences, revel in the Seinfeldian absurdities of life and have been described as a habitual line stepper. These are my thoughts...

Monday, April 10, 2006

AND BABY MAKES THREE




As I’ve stated before in previous stories (see: Great Outdoors) this is actually not the first incarnation of my confessions blog. During my first run with this blog stuff, I had the pleasure of making a few new friends. Some were real cool and I still stay in touch with them to this day. I also had the pleasure of encountering a few…how can I say this…Blog Groupies. Yup, I’ll call them Blog Groupies.

Either because they were attracted to the central character in the stories or because they didn’t believe the stories and wanted to meet the man responsible for such tales of debauchery, I would get contacted quite a bit “off-line” via email (thank goodness I don’t have that problem on this blog site – lol). So from time to time I would go out with some of the commentors. You’ve already read a story about one of them – Pretty Girl. But there were others. Some I wish I would’ve just left to sharing their comments and not agreed to meet in person; others I was glad to have come across.

{It should be duly noted that anyone I’ve met via my blog activity was always scared to-death to even meet me out of fear that they would be immortalized in a blog story. That’s why you always read references to “privacy agreements” in some of my stories. Most of said privacy agreements refer to people I’ve “dated” and they currently read my blog. I’d like to assume that they read my blog because of the interesting and stimulating subject matter. But part of me believes they read faithfully just to ensure that they don’t star in an entry.}

Back to the story….

One of the young ladies I agreed to get-to-know a lil better was a young lady who had recently relocated to Northern, Virginia from Dallas, Texas. I don’t know how she discovered my blog, but she was real low key on the site. Never really said too much on the comment side, just read and enjoyed.

She had a page on Black Planet, so I took the opportunity to peep the visuals and from what I saw – she was a stunner. She had some ole artsy type black and white modelesque pictures on her page. But she looked attractive. In addition to the hauntingly sexy eyes she possessed, she was slim, cocoa brown skinned complexion and had long jet-black hair. I was interested.

We talked a few times on the phone getting to know one another and joking about the stories. I felt it was all good between us, so I put her on the backburner for a minute. At least until I was ready to make that trek down I-95 to go to Virginia.

One Saturday I decided to call Ms. Dallas to see if she would be interested in connecting and maybe doing something.

Serial Dater: What’s good Ms. Dallas? It’s a beautiful day out and I was wondering if you were interested in getting together and finally meeting in person.

Ms. Dallas: I don’t know Serial. I want to meet you, but I just don’t want to end up in one of your online stories.

Serial Dater: What makes you think you’ll end up in a story? I usually save that for the bizarre, unusual or just outright freaky dates.

Ms. Dallas: Exactly. I don’t know how this date with us is going to go and I just don’t want to end up in a story.

{Editors note: I knew how it was gonna end - ;o)

Serial Dater: Look, if you don’t want to end up in a story then you won’t end up in a story. Besides…who said those stories were true?

Ms Dallas: Uh huh. I know they’re true.

Serial Dater: You got nothing to worry about. Now, what time should I come to see you?

Silence.

Ms. Dallas: Ummm Serial, there’s something I need to tell you upfront about me.


Oh shit, I thought to myself. Nothing good ever follows that statement. I braced myself for what she was about to tell me.

Serial Dater: We cool, just spit it out doll.

Ms. Dallas: Well okay…I’m pregnant.

Whoa!

Serial Dater: What do you mean pregnant? Like you’re involved with someone and the dude got you pregnant – pregnant?

Ms. Dallas: Yes, but he’s not in the picture. I hope this won’t affect you wanting to see me.

Serial Dater: Naw, regardless of what else happens we still cool peoples. So when do you want me to slide thru?


Yeah I know what I said, but I did have my reservations. She went on to explain that she and her eight-year-old son had actually relocated to Alexandria, VA for a job and to be with her man (said baby daddy to be). Shit went south once he learned she was expecting. The same loving man, who wanted to spend the rest of his life with her, decided to shit on her when the seemingly “bad news” hit and then he turned his back on her. She had to find a place to live and start over from scratch pregnant in a new state and no support unit.

Yeah I decided to still meet with her, not because of pity or anything like that, but because I did think she was a cool person. And besides I assumed she was just a month or so pregnant, which in my mind meant she was still fuckable. It was all gravy to me and I didn’t have to worry about knocking her up to boot.

When I got to her spot in Alexandria, I was tad bit nervous. But only because I didn’t know what to expect once I got there. She buzzed me into the building and informed me that the front door would already be open. I walked slowly into the sparsely furnished apartment. She made her entrance from the master bedroom…belly first. Maybe I shoulda asked how many months along she was. Sheeeesh.

Ms. Dallas was pregnant alright – about six or seven months worth of pregnant. I couldn’t believe it. Shit, she looked like she was about to drop at any moment. I had gotten the supreme okie doke. But I was there and a long way away from home, so I decided to see the damn date through. But I must admit I felt weird and uneasy about the situation. I wasn’t prepared for that much pregnancy.

Sensing my uneasiness, she offered to take me out since I drove all the way down there. Only problem was she didn’t have a baby sitter, so her son (the born one) had to tag along with us. That situation was getting worse and worse by the minute. Now I’m not the one to dislike kids, actually I love kids (I’m a big kid myself). But I damn sure don’t want them on dates with me (see story: Family Outing). So I was a little salty to say the least. I was duped into going out on a public date with an extremely pregnant girl and we were taking her kid with us – like we were a family. The only saving grace was that she took me to Benihannas. I love that freakin’ place. But I felt bad that she paid. Here was this single mom that was expecting and she blowin’ money on fine Japanese eating. Oh well. ;o)

After dinner we went back to her place and talked some more. I played with her son for a bit and then I bounced. I kept it Kosher and cordial. I told her that I’d holla at her another time. She was happy that I didn’t run for the hills and flip out on her for being a tad bit misleading.

Now here’s some six-degrees of separation for that ass folks. So a couple of week’s later, it’s Saturday and I’m leaving the home coming festivities at my alma mater. The Church Chick calls me up and wants to see me after I’m done at home coming. I stop through and we chop it up a bit, but I’m not liking how things are going down. She wants to bone, but my money was funny and I wasn’t trying to get motel room. So I bizounces and decided to call up Ms. Dallas.

Ms. Dallas was pregnant so of course she was home on a Saturday night. I had that drank up in me and didn’t feel like driving back to Baltimore, so I decided to drive to even farther to Alexandria, VA instead (it’s funny reading these stories about my distance travel habits of going to see people. Living in Detroit now, if a chick don’t live 20 minutes away, I don’t feel like seeing her – lol).

Ms. Dallas was up for the company. She was bored or lonely or both, so she was like come on through. By the time I got there, her son was already put to bed. We talked a bit and watched a movie on the tube. It was late and I had been drinking so it was agreed upon that I would crash there for the night. She had a big bed, so I slept on one side and she slept on the other. Somewhere in the middle of the night some pregnant ‘spooning’ took place. And I don’t care if you pregnant or not, you put a pretty woman’s ass in direct contact with my dick and an erection is going to take place. That’s understandable.

What might not be so understandable is that I was horny and she was horny. That spooning turned into caresses and touching. That caressing and touching turned into some passionate kissing. And that passionate kissing turned into my dick pounding the baby in the head. That’s right, I fornicated with the pregnant chick. And I was on my “A-game” that night. So ole junior took a pounding and got a good look at my Mr. Happy up close and personal like. I didn’t even think about what I was doing; neither one of us did. Before we could stop and reassess what was going down, I had a condom on and was working it out. My only fear was inducing premature labor; but everything turned out okay.

The next morning I awoke to the sounds and smells of breakfast being prepared. I could hear her through the closed bedroom door, telling her son to keep the noise down as not to wake me. I got up to a big old fashion breakfast. Shawty could definitely handle her biz in the kitchen. We all sat down to eat together at the table. It was a lil weird for my taste, but I rolled with it. After breakfast, I made my way back to B-More.

After we had sex, things were just a tad bit strange between us. I get this a lot with women. There is something about being with me that makes a woman want to really loose herself and let it all go. The only problem is that afterwards they tend to feel like a real whore. I personally don’t make them feel that way, but they go through a guilt thing and a sense of whoreness comes over them. I say hey do you…cause I’m damn sure gonna do me. She was definitely feeling a tad bit whorish after screwing me in her pregnant state.

A couple of weeks later, she invited me over to dinner at her place. Like I said, ole girl could burn in that kitchen. I always said to myself, she is going to make some dude a great wife. Maybe not me, but some dude. Me being the consummate bachelor and hearing of a free meal, I was down to make to the jaunt once again to Alexandria.

Dinner was off the chain. Once again she had did the damn thing. After dinner I had a beer and she put little man to bed. However, after little man went to sleep – it was on. I was feeling rather randy that particular evening, so I followed her into the bedroom when she went to put something away. I grabbed her and started kissing her just as passionately as I did the last time I saw her. She didn’t stop me, so I unbuttoned her top, removed her bra and began sucking on her pregnancy inflated breast. She moaned.

I began kissing her again. As we kissed, I slipped my hands into her pants to feel her wetness. She was ready to go. In one swoop, I pulled her pants and panties down to her ankles, turned her around and bent her over as we stood in the middle of her room. She was so wet, it was running down her leg. I pulled out my dick and began to insert it into her. From her bent over position, she asked me if I had a condom. I’m like Ole Dawg in Menace – I’m always strapped. I whipped out the Lifestyle slipped it on and went to work. Pregnant or not, I tore shit up that night too. I’m surprised that kid doesn’t have brain damage today.

I didn’t stay that night. After I bust, I rolled out. The weeks following, I was out of pocket and she was kinda busy on her end too, so we never really hooked up again. I was on to some other moves and from what I learned, so was she. I wasn’t the only person from the blog she decided to connect with. She also decided to holla at my nig – Smooth. Similar scenario with Smooth, except he decided not to smash her off. He told her to get at him after the baby dropped. What she didn’t know was that he and I had met offline from the blog and became cool. So we traded mad stories and learned that we had indeed dated and for the most part “hit” at least 20 women in common throughout the Maryland, DC, Virginia region. He was shocked when he learned that I had slept with Ms. Dallas.

After she had her baby, I assume she got her swagger back, because she was a hard bitch to track down. We spoke on the phone once or twice but we never hooked up again. Six or seven months later I would accept a job in Detroit and make my move to the Midwest.

Gawd, I miss the East Coast. ;o)

38 Comments:

Blogger Dave Anjema said...

interesting stuff, i'll make sure to check out your stories again

1:30 AM  
Blogger chele said...

"a sense of whoreness comes over them" good line.

8:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um, wow, as someone who has had her own Serial story blogged on here, I never thought I would read anything here that would stun me......

I stand corrected

9:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, I guess I shouldn't be disgusted that you had sex with a prgenant woman, since that pregnant woman LET you have sex with her. But, ewwwwwwwwww. lol. I have heard though that when (some) women are pergnant, that is some of the best and horniest sex they ever have.

11:40 AM  
Blogger The_Practitioner said...

Bronxgirl - What it do Ms. Lady. I feel you though. Sometimes I even amaze myself. ;o)

Tameika - Welcome to my party (for the record, I'll cry if I want to). Let it be known that I do not partake anymore in the pregnant pumping. That was a dark period in my life (lol).

12:18 PM  
Blogger journiemajor said...

Oh lawd she just set Texas girls back a ways. For the record, we're not all like that.

12:27 PM  
Blogger Olawunmi said...

i died laughing at

"that passionate kissing turned into my dick pounding the baby in the head"

LOL!!

1:00 PM  
Blogger Shawn said...

Pregnant woment need love too!

SD have you ever got down from someone from the Detroit area that you've met on your blog?

9:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's, that's just nasty.

Oh, and as for your insistence that we use names up in here, just two words: Jessica Cutler.

12:47 AM  
Blogger BZ said...

Actually, my grandmother and mother (Cuban) and my best friend's grandma (V.I.) said that having sex during pregnancy helps ease the labor and delivery process.

And, every girl I know that has had kids (just about every MF I know, sheesh) says that they got ridiculously horny when they were pregnant.

12:49 PM  
Blogger BZ said...

Oh, and I don't care how big a man's ego allows him to think his dick really is -- with all that protection the baby has, you are not going to damage him/her.

12:52 PM  
Blogger Blah Blah Blah said...

You don't realy want me to comment do you Cereal!?

Lifestyles? LMAO

On to sex....while pregnant....the whole fucking her while she's pregnant was nasty but the way you tell it...it's hilarious!

Haven't seen you in a minute...you musta forgot that I am looking for you to pay up dude! When I'mma see that ass?!?

3:06 PM  
Blogger Didi Roby said...

Wow!Iv'e been gone so long I sort of forgot how great your stories of dating were...that was pretty interesting...Wow!

7:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you need to change the name of this blog...may i suggest

the ten rings of trifling

i think this just put us into ring number six. don't get me wrong -- this was QUITE trife -- but since i continue to underestimate your trifling, i'm going to aim low here.

as usual, foul but hilarious. you're nothing if not consistent.

9:43 PM  
Blogger Prophetess said...

I can't believe there is a pregnant woman in the world who wants to FUCK when she's pregnant. Wait... I did. And it was the second best sex I've ever had in my damn life!

Now, what's that you say about Dallas women?

And don't be acting like you don't know me (I got your comments from my page and post). You did used to come visit me every once in a while. Now, you don't even know me anymore - or you act like it, LOL.

It's me, your big sis InsaneBlackWoman. All I did was change names and addresses...

www.hoodooinfluences.blogspot.com

LOL.

You're still the greatest.

But at first, I wasn't gonna tell you who I used to be. I was gonna go on letting you believe I was someone new in the blog world.

LOL...

11:43 PM  
Blogger Phoenix said...

she was ripe and ready. It was only right of you to appease a pregnant woman. lol

11:59 PM  
Blogger ChezNiki said...

EEEYUCK!!! Okay so Ive never been pregnant, but Ive heard from MANY women that they get horny during the second trimester...but I cant understand f*cking one dude while another dudes baby is inside... BLEECH!!! And why would YOU wanna be all up in HER under those circumstances???!?!Why would you wanna come so soon (no pun intended)after the last dude!?!??!EEEUUUW!!! ((going off-line for a Bromo))

1:09 AM  
Blogger The_Practitioner said...

The Serial One Speakeths

Okay...

Now hear this, now hear this! The whole lot of you are damn "hippo"crits. There I said it.

Don't jump on me cause I sweep up the dirt and show you whats in the dust pan before I dump it.

Many of you opinionators got some serious skeletons in your closets. Be glad I don't know about it, because I would call you "goody two-shoes" types out on it.

Now to address your grievances individually:

Anon - I hope that news clip was for your benefit. I'm of the "I don't give a fuck" tribe. ;o)

BZ - I duz damage (lol)

Alli - Nasty is letting a dude skeet in your nose and then you use your tongue to lick it out. Sex with a pregnant chick is just problematic (lol)

Funky - I ain't neva lyin'. And "doggism" can I coin that?

Dee-Dee - Welcum back doll.

Hizzle - Trife is fucking for money so that you can buy some designer shoes; Foul is fucking your home girl's man and then telling her that you think her man is cheating

Insanity - You the only 'keepin it real' one in the bunch

Phoenix - You got that right (no wonder you rise from the ashes)

Chez - What it do Boston. Uh...Come behind a dude? We weren't running a train on that yamp. It's not like there was a line and I was third. And besides, you really don't know when you might be going behind a brawd. Some skank coulda just finished polishing off ya man knob and then there you go polishin' off right behind here unaware - might as well be swappin' spit with the chick. It happens (lol).

But on the real, I got love for ya insights (no matter how trivial). lol

Be EZ Afrikans

2:08 PM  
Blogger Nika Laqui said...

Ok, I was waiting to here the description of pregnant cat vs. regular cat.....
I heard its warmer, wetter, tighter, and pulsating....

So, how was it?

I hear men say prego cat is the best cat...so .....please tell....

Thanks for saying this...
"Now hear this, now hear this! The whole lot of you are damn "hippo"crits. There I said it.

Don't jump on me cause I sweep up the dirt and show you whats in the dust pan before I dump it.

Many of you opinionators got some serious skeletons in your closets. Be glad I don't know about it, because I would call you "goody two-shoes" types out on it."

I hate those types that act like they are holier than thou...everybody has or does dirt....
And no one can judge you but yourself, cause at the end of the day you are the only one that has to answer to yourself and look at yourself in the mirror.


I was about to cheat on my BD while preggers, but I couldn't do it. That was probably the only time in my life I've been faithful to a man....while with child....

Now if he wasn't around, shiiiiii, you be horny ass hell, and pregnant women need to get fucked too, shiiiit. I know I had to get some all day and night, and when I wasn't getting none, I was vibrating the hell outta my son's head, surprised he doesn't have the jitters.

I asked the doc too, like, "Will it damge his brain as much as I jag off?"

7:46 PM  
Blogger Sherlon Christie said...

I'm not sure I would ever cross that line with a pregnant woman...especially if I'm not the father.

10:05 AM  
Blogger Ms.Honey said...

Feeling rather randy huh LOL...apparently she just got what she wanted and become "unavailable"...funny story

1:59 PM  
Blogger TTD said...

how she gonna be a freak while she knocked up! i hear pregnant women be horny buy damn.. at least fine ONE dude to hit you off... not multiple ones!

9:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi. Long-time lurker who has been enjoying these posts. BlackPlanet is, was, and forever will be a bad, bad place. I should know; I've had my fair share of encounters there.

And Virgo? Worst sign of the zodiac. ;P

Regards,
A. Capricorn

6:21 PM  
Blogger So...Wise...Sista said...

"I’m like Ole Dawg in Menace – I’m always strapped." Ya know it!

So is it true what they say about pregger chicks? Sexier, freakier, more satisfying than unfertilized cooch?

11:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good lawd. You NEVER disappoint. Although I've never been with child, I've heard more than one man say that pregnant puss has GOT to be THE best lovin' there is. Hot, wet, and pulsing is right!

4:11 PM  
Blogger nikki said...

i'm still waiting for serial to tell us if pregnant pussy is better than non-pregnant pussy.

8:06 AM  
Blogger West said...

This is some funny shit all the way around, from the post to the posers.

To be blunt, I gives a damn if that ass is pregnant. All that's important is that both people are willing, that both people have a good time, and that they treat each other with as much respect as necessary.

'Course, I'm not gonna lie and say she won't be on the blog if I know that shit ain't true, but I don't know what bruh knew or when he knew it.

Sounds like two very happy people walked out of that bedroom. I ain't mad at either one of'em.

For the record, I've had pregnant pum-pum, but none as ripe as 7 or 8 months, along.


Bruh put it quite well and quite simply when he said, "Do you." It's as simple as that.

1:14 PM  
Blogger Nika Laqui said...

Me too Nikki....*lol*

He won't answer....

1:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just wonder how she could let you start without a condom?!

6:53 PM  
Blogger Superstar Nic said...

4/23/2006

LMAO @ you pounding the poor baby in the head. That's a mess!

How have you been Serial? It's been a while, but I wanted to be sure to pay your site a visit this weekend!

Take care and I hope you have been having a good weekend!

7:07 PM  
Blogger brooklyn babe said...

Sup SD
Lemme find out somebody appealed to your "soft" side and not just your "hard" side
*wink*

9:30 PM  
Blogger YouToldHarpoTaBeatMe said...

Dayum. No love for the pregnant chicks. There's nothing nasty about it... hell, that's how we got here in the 1st place. If everybody thought like that, NO ONE would have children, for fear of being used up and dogged out.

Y'all crack me up with bringing the boy on the date tho.

9:24 AM  
Blogger The_Practitioner said...

What It Do Peoples!

Sorry about the disappearing act. Work's been a beast. I'm in the process of launching a new magazine. And on a personal note prepping for a very serious surgery that could have a direct impaact on future post. D-Date is May 5th. So between now and then...I'll drop off a few bangers.

12:13 AM  
Blogger journiemajor said...

Well congratulations on the magazine and I'll keep you in my prayers!!!

11:43 AM  
Blogger Remnants of U said...

I was counting the days since my last Serial fix. I will keep you in my prayers so that you can return to blogging right after your surgery. LOL No, really, do what you need to for your recovery.

8:14 PM  
Blogger DramaFree said...

I'll pray that you have a speedy recovery. Take care Serial

10:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just ran across your blog and this is funny as hell! I'm crying over here man. LOL

7:06 PM  
Blogger Mahogany Misfit said...

This is the absolute FUNNIEST thing I have EVER read in a blog...I thought my sex life was interesting and blog-worthy but it pales in comparison to your adventures! Keep up the hilarious work!

2:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home